Portugal Raffle Ticket
Portugal Raffle Ticket
BY PURCHASING A TICKET YOU ARE AGREEING WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
1. The act of purchasing a Raffle Ticket constitutes acceptance of the contest rules as contained herein and of the decisions of the contest judge.
2. Agreement: Retreat is not transferable and has no cash value. Valid only for retreat scheduled for October 26- Nov 1 2019. Winner must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid passport & be able to travel outside the US. Winner agrees not to attend the trip if she/he is not in good health and agrees not to participate in any yoga class which is beyond his/her ability. Owners, employees and family members of One Hundred Skies are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
3. The Prize includes accommodations for 6 nights with double occupancy (winner will be assigned a roommate), all meals at the retreat center and one dinner in Lisbon, ground transportation to/from retreat center, daily yoga & mindfulness classes and a group Medium reading as well as other optional activities such as, for example, cooking class, wine tasting and half day excursion. The Prize does not include airfare. The prize is awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond those outlined in the One Hundred Skies description of the Retreat. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. One Hundred Skies is not liable for any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of the U.S. postal service or human error.
4. The Contest end date is June 30th or when tickets sell out. A selected entrant will be chosen by random draw from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on July 15, 2019. The selected entrant will be contacted by phone and/or email by a representative of One Hundred Skies. The selected entrant must reply within 10 days of notification to maintain eligibility. Once notified, if the selected entrant does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, the next eligible entry selected by random draw will be contacted, and the first entrant selected will have no further claim to the prize.
5. RELEASE. To be declared a winner, the selected contestant will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release form, releasing One Hundred Skies and any agents and business partners of all liability, and confirming compliance with the contest rules. By entering into this agreement, each member represents that he/she (i) has no psychiatric, medical or physical condition or history which would prevent him/her from participating in yoga classes , and (ii) has not been instructed by any physician not to participate in yoga classes or group trips.